google ads (previously known as google adwords)
In the time it’ll take you to read this sentence, 1600,000 people will have typed a search term into Google. Google Ads (previously Google Adwords) gives you access to the ones who are searching for exactly what you offer, making it a marketing must for any business.
If you’ve already experimented with the Google Ads platform you may know that, as well as being powerful, it is also an alarmingly easy way to waste money. Many DIYers set Google Ads campaigns up and essentially leave them to ‘run themselves’ (some unscrupulous agencies do the same).
Although it’s true that Google Ads can be a reliable, effective conversion machine for your business, this only happens with constant attention and optimisation. If you own or work for an SME then you probably won’t have time to give Google Ads the focus it needs to be truly effective. The right monthly management will take the pressure off you and give you the results you’re looking for.
I’ve been running Google Ads campaigns for a wide range of clients since 2016 and am a certified Google Partner. The monthly budgets I manage range from £500 to £40,000 – I can get you the results you’re after, whatever your spend.
Flistro’s monthly management service can help you:
- Reach your perfect audience. Meticulous keyword research, combined with close attention to geographic, demographic and behavioural factors means your business can be in front of the right people, at exactly the right time
- Gain a complete understanding of your ROI. Google Ads is one of the most measurable marketing strategies out there, but many advertisers look at the wrong metrics. Flistro’s management service looks beyond cost-per-click and, with you, establishes a target cost-per-acquisition, so you can be sure your budget is being spend in the most effective and results-driven way
- Stay ahead of your competitors. Working with a certified Google Partner means you can be confident your campaigns are making the most of the latest Google Ads features and are run to the highest standards
- Avoid throwing money away on irrelevant clicks. A rock-solid keyword strategy combined with an optimised campaign structure and intelligent bid management means you’ll get the most out of your monthly budget – whatever it is
- Free yourself up to do what you do best. If you own or work for an SME, you probably don’t have time to manage a truly effective Google Ads campaign. Take the pressure off and work with us.
You’ll also get…
- Complete control and access (it is your business, after all). Unlike some Google Ads management services (we’re looking at you, Yell.com), Flistro will never restrict your access to the Ads account. Your campaigns are created within your own account, giving you full administrative control and transparency.
- Jargon–free information on the metrics that matter to your business, with weekly summaries and monthly detailed updates
- One person managing your account and available to answer your questions
- The knowledge that your Campaigns will be run by humans, not machines. Although workflows are streamlined to make sure you’re getting the most for your money, Flistro does not outsource your campaigns or simply plug them in to a piece of PPC management software and forget about them: we do the work ourselves because we know that gets the best results
- If you have existing Adwords campaigns, we’ll start with a comprehensive audit – using historical data to understand what’s worked for you and learn from what hasn’t. We’ll assess areas of wasted spend and identify issues with your account structure, quality scores and landing pages where performance can be improved within your budget
- A bargain. Because Flistro likes working with small businesses, we’re committed to making our services genuinely affordable.